Thinking Of Changing Your Career?
Become a Driving Instructor with ShireDrive. You become your own boss, with the freedom to choose your own working hours.
Pay as you go training – no expensive up front commitment
We do not ask for a large up front payment before you start your training. At ShireDrive we are aware of the financial commitments involved with starting training for a new career and fitting that in with job and family commitments. Pay as you train enables you to match your training to your finances. Training costs can be found on the Lesson Prices page.
- A job where you gain the satisfaction of teaching people a skill for life.
- Secure a better work/life balance and be happier as a result as you control your own work schedule.
- You don’t need any previous qualifications – apart from a full driving licence for at least 4 years.
- A career that suits men and women of all ages, from all walks of life.
- Be you own boss and enjoy the rewards of a good income and the benefits of managing your own finance.
- The provision of a steady stream of new clients.
- Team support and encouragement as you start out in your new profession, and ongoing training as your career develops.
- A centralised administration facility.
- The benefits of centralised marketing and advertising campaigns.
A career in driving instruction is both challenging and rewarding. You will need to get on well with all sorts of people, and be a good encourager as well as a good teacher.
Pay for your training as you go – no expensive up front commitment – Check our prices.
So how do I start?
Your first step to a new career is to arrange an informal interview, or request a brochure.